BrazenbladeBrazenblade

Main Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Beer Run! Beer Run!

Memories

Brings some seious memories. You must have a lot of experience with these kind of things to be so right on it.

The "W.F.A.A." Collab The "W.F.A.A." Collab

Too Funny

This reminds me of George Orwells "Animal Farm" with guns.( Double plus Good Job.)

Gohan Powers Up To SSJ2 Gohan Powers Up To SSJ2

Great Music Production

Great music production, or duplication even if it might not be yours.

Space Battle 2P Space Battle 2P

SpaceMusic

You're getting there keep tuning it.

Jump and Kill Jump and Kill

Yo Yo

Instead of running yourself down go back and rework it. When I opened it I liked the graphics and appearance it made want to play it before I new what it was. You put the right colors for the background and charters, Armadillos were cool. You're on the right path you got the feel down, first image or impression is the most important now turn it into a real game.
You need to look at others work and figure what it is that makes theirs work so well and duplicate it.
Mucho Gusto

DeathHouse DeathHouse

better then great job !!!!!!!

Whoever rated this less then a 4 either didn't understand it or didn't play it. I'll say it again and again if you are not really seriuos about playing the games or you're a hater go somewhere else we don't need you here.
The reason I gave such a great score is the graphics were great the game was simpllitic at first but got faster and more complicated weapons were altered, I believe this game is good enough to be sold on the comercial markets.

Do I Have A Choice Do I Have A Choice

Respectfully

Ass-kicking music but you need to get a real singer I can see this on several of the video programs Jay Leno would have you, your band. If you can't get a serious vocalist sing it through a re-verb or echo or drop it behind the music and rerecord it after you laid down the tracks and then record the music back over it. Your guitars are strong your bass is right on your drummer gives a strong right on beat but not an over bearing presence. You got remix, remix

chadstep chadstep

dg1423

I've written a song for your wave that I downloaded the other day. I am going to list it on my audio portal. the name will depend on what I can get away with. Eithier Breaking upon the shore.
Thx
By the way Great piece.

Some Call It Sleep Some Call It Sleep

Nice piece

Good music. The only thing I would have added is once you laid down this track I would come back and laid down another track over it so you would have the fidelity of two guitars.