BrazenbladeBrazenblade

Main Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Space Battle 2P Space Battle 2P

SpaceMusic

You're getting there keep tuning it.

Jump and Kill Jump and Kill

Yo Yo

Instead of running yourself down go back and rework it. When I opened it I liked the graphics and appearance it made want to play it before I new what it was. You put the right colors for the background and charters, Armadillos were cool. You're on the right path you got the feel down, first image or impression is the most important now turn it into a real game.
You need to look at others work and figure what it is that makes theirs work so well and duplicate it.
Mucho Gusto

DeathHouse DeathHouse

better then great job !!!!!!!

Whoever rated this less then a 4 either didn't understand it or didn't play it. I'll say it again and again if you are not really seriuos about playing the games or you're a hater go somewhere else we don't need you here.
The reason I gave such a great score is the graphics were great the game was simpllitic at first but got faster and more complicated weapons were altered, I believe this game is good enough to be sold on the comercial markets.

Block Dodger ! Block Dodger !

Fun

I found it fun something I can play without being a hard core gamer.
Keep it up they need games for all ages plus a family can play this one together. I like background loop.

x v.s. x DEMO x v.s. x DEMO

Great

I agree if this just a demo the completed version I can't wait until you're done.
I rate my scores on the time I believe it took someone to design and make their flash then it needs to be playable, no engineering degree you made yours exciting, good sound effects and easy to play without putting too many choices for attacks. Great Job !

thedarkzero responds:

thanks!

Help with Sniper Game Help with Sniper Game

pinish

I believe you've got something here that you can turn into a fun game. Have your
figures pop up in the windows and doors like a Police firing range.
Keep going don't stop the real fun is making something that you're cool with if you're happy then it'll turn out good.

pinish responds:

Thank you.

I need to find out how to make more enemies, can you help me with this?

Boobs Butt or Shoulder [P Boobs Butt or Shoulder [P

Funny

I liked this.

Kwing responds:

Thank you! I saw the picture from Amnesia and I couldn't resist making some kind of parody.